Sacramento Appliance Repair is the top choice in appliance repair for families and small businesses throughout the city. Each of our factory-trained service technicians has years of experience servicing all makes and models of refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, garbage disposals, washing machines, dryers, water heaters, air conditioners, etc. from all the major manufacturers (including Viking, Sub Zero, Wolf, Frigidaire, Bosch, Admiral, GE, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, MayTag, Sears/Kenmore, Whirlpool, and others).
We know you have choices when it comes to selecting an appliance repair company. That’s why we always go that extra mile to earn your business. We are one of the fastest growing repair service companies in northern California largely because of word of mouth referrals from customers like you, and will do whatever it takes to become your “go-to” company for all your household or commercial appliance repair needs.
Here are just a few examples of how Sacramento Appliance Repair rises above the competition:
• The best team of repair technicians in Sacramento, each with their own expertise working with specific types and brands of household and commercial appliances. We’ll send you the best crew for your specific needs!
• We provide detailed repair estimates at no obligation to you before beginning any job. We only perform and charge for the services agreed to in advance. No surprise hidden fees later!
• If you get a lower bid elsewhere, provide us with a copy and we will beat their pricing as well as let you know if there are also any probable costs (such as replacement parts) which the other guys are not mentioning up front.
• Flexible scheduling for routine service and maintenance calls. We will make your appointment at your earliest convenience and will never make you wait around half the day – we are on time, every time.
• Customer support is reachable 24/7 to answer your questions or arrange for one of our on call emergency crews to give you immediate assistance
• Same day emergency service at no extra charge, including weekends and holidays. You didn’t plan to have you air conditioner or refrigerator break down after business hours, so why would anyone punish customers with extra fees?
• Sacramento Appliance Repair installs only those replacement parts which have been tested and approved by your appliance’s manufacturer for use with their products.
• We maintain an extensive inventory of the most commonly used replacement parts in our warehouse, which allows us to complete many jobs without the hassle of having to request them by mail.
• Service all of Sacramento and the surrounding communities. We never charge for fuel or travel expenses.
• Complimentary follow on service to any completed repair or maintenance job. If you think you machine may still have a problem, just let us know and we will take a look as soon as possible.
We know that many of the big name repair companies have given the industry a bad name. That’s why we at Sacramento Appliance Repair guarantee professional and courteous service as well as honest billing practices. Call us at (916) 550-9560 and let us know how we can help you.